Last Modified February 27, 2023
2. Information Collected At Company-A, we collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) that may be submitted, collected via your interactions with the Platform, or through the use of tracking technology including cookies. PII Submitted by Users You will not be required to provide Company-A with any information when you visit our Platform. When you sign up to use a tenant portal, or receive login and access information for the Platform, we may collect PII such as your name, additional identifying information, email, telephone number, personal details, age, banking information, government ID, lease and rental information, financial and credit information, SSN, and work information. Where you submit information in this manner you consent that we may contact you via the PII provided. We will only contact you in connection with your use of the Platform. Please be aware that the Company-A Platform provides a space for Subscribers to store information needed to manage their properties. This includes personal and financial information about their tenants, vendors and employees and some of it will be the same as PII you give us. This information stored by our Subscribers is their property and will not be used or accessed by Company-A, except as necessary to ensure proper functioning of the Platform. PII Submitted by Subscribers You will not be required to provide us any information when you visit our Platform. Where you submit a request for us to contact you, and when you subscribe to the Platform, we may collect PII such as your name, additional identifying information, email, telephone number, personal or business details, age, banking information, government ID, tax information, lease and rental information, financial and credit information, EIN, and work information. Where you submit information in this manner you consent that we may contact you via the PII provided. PII Collected Whenever you use our Platform, we may automatically collect PII from your interactions with the Platform, which includes information such as your IP address, zip code, gender, and registration history, interactions with the Platform, usage information, location, browser, operating system and computer or device information.
4. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information If you have any questions or wish to review, remove, change, or access any of your information collected by us, please contact us at support@Gurgaonit.com. Any requests to delete or modify information shall be subject to our right to retain such information for business or legal purposes.
6. Third Party Access to Your Information Although you are entering into an Agreement with Company-A to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others to allow you to access the Platform.
8. Opt Out of Commercial, Non-Commercial Communications and Do Not Track If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and emails where you have opted into such communications. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying Company-A that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will endeavour to promptly remove you from our mailing list once we have received that request. We currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out through “do not track” listings as no DNT standard has been adopted.
10. Security Measures We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards such as data encryption, user authentication, password verification, and physical barriers. However, as this is the Internet, and the transmission of information via the Internet is never completely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine electronic security checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
12. Age Compliance We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy including COPPA. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Platform, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us. In the event that we have inadvertently collected any information from users under the age of 18 please contact us immediately.
14. Merger and Acquisition In the event that Company-A is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
16. Company-A CCPA For our India users or subscribers, the India Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) may apply to your use of the Platform (Sections 16-27), where applicable.
18. How We Collect Your Personal Information The Platform may collect your personal information in the following ways: (1) directly from your submission of such personal information; and/or (2) indirectly from your use of the Platform or observing your actions or interactions with the Platform.
20. Sharing Personal Information • Company-A may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose, as required, so that we may provide you with access to the Platform, allow you to interact with the Platform, , and to understand how you use our Platform. We share your personal information with the following third parties: • Plaid – ACH and bank account verification and other financial services //plaid.com/legal/#consumers • Stripe – to process, send payments, and to offer other financial services through the Platform – //stripe.com/privacy • Reliable Background Screening – credit and background checks – //reliable background screening.com/privacy-policy/ • Twilio – Integrated Text service between you as applicant or tenant and property staff- //www.twilio.com/legal/privacy
22. Personal Information Deletion and Other Requests Under the CCPA you may request that we disclose to you the personal information and the types of personal information that we have collected from you in the past twelve (12) months and that we delete any/all personal information collected (unless an exception applies). Your personal information request may also include the following: • The specific personal information we have collected from you and a portable copy of such information. • The categories of personal information and the source of such personal information we have collected. • Our business purpose for collecting any personal information from you. • The third parties with whom we share that personal information and the personal information disclosed to such third parties for a business purpose. • If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained. Please submit a verifiable Request to us by sending us a message via our Platform or at support@Gurgaonit.com with the message “CCPA Consumer Request” as the subject (a “Request”). You may make a Request for yourself or for your child that is under the age of eighteen (18). You may only make this Request twice per calendar year. The Request should include the following: • Provide enough detail so that we may verify you are the actual person making the Request for any personal information or deletion of personal information requested. • Provide enough detail within the Request and in accordance with the guidelines above so that we can properly verify, evaluate, and respond to your Request. We do not charge any fees for such Requests unless permitted by the CCPA and we will notify you first before we charge you any fees related to such a Request.
23. Verifying and Responding to a Personal Information Request Upon receipt of your Request we will attempt to verify that you are actually the person making the Request. Upon verification we will respond to your Request in a timely manner and in any event such Request response time will not exceed ninety (90) days and will be sent in an electronic format (unless requested otherwise).
24. Deletion Request Denial We may deny a Request for deletion if retaining the information is necessary for us, our Platform, or any third party contractors as permitted under the CCPA. Where we deny a deletion request we may provide you with the reason as to the denial, where required. 25. Non-Discrimination We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. 26. Updates to the CCPA Notice We reserve the right to amend this CCPA Notice at any time and will update the date listed above. You must accept this CCPA Notice after each update or you may not continue using our Platform. 27. Contact Information If you have any questions or require additional information related to our information collection practices, please contact us at support@Gurgaonit.com or Attn: Privacy, Gurgaonit.com,